A select site in the Heart of England set alongside the banks of the river Severn, with countryside views and the Malvern Hills in the background and yet just 1 1/2 miles South of the city of Worcester on the main A38 Worcester to Tewksbury road.
There is a bus service close to the entrance of the campsite to the city approximately every 15 minutes. Local shops include Tesco just 3/4 mile away, with many public houses, restaurants, local shops and attractions within a 3 mile radius.
We welcome visitors from many countries and all are surprised at the number and variety of places to visit, as well as the activities available within a short distance of the site. We are more than happy to provide our own local recommendations.Key Information:
* Level Site
* Car parking next to Caravan
* Excellent toilet facilities with W.C.'s, Wash basins and hot showers
* Free fishing on site (River Severn fishing licence needed and limited to one person per pitch)
* Licensed Inn adjacent with restaurant, beer garden and bar snacks
* Electricity hook-ups for caravan and motor homes (3 pin blue plug required)
* Calor (butane and propane)
* Personal supervision
* Holiday static Caravans available to purchase.Want to find out more about The Ketch Caravan Park? Contact us.